About this item
- 1. Nice shed blade for long hair dogs: It doesn't completely take away all layers of hair, just the under layers and dead hairs. It leaves his coat soft after and dogs doesn't look shaved or weird.
- 2. Easily unlatches for the long-bow and then loops easily for more direct contact.
- 3. After this, you don't see animals scratching anymore. It gathers all of the hair without hurting.
- 4. It is an easy clean with soap and water and/or wipe.holding your hand at 45 degrees exactly, etc. You use it just like you would a brush and you'll get a natural rhythm going after you use for a few minutes. Remember it doesn't hurt your dog
- 5. Great for shedding horses and ponies. work great as a shedder, sweat scraper, and general grooming tool