The Super Waterproof Tape is commonly known as foil tape. These tapes come with Butyl rubber that is extruded, ever-tacky, and pressure-sensitive sealant with good adhesion strength.
They can form an instant seal against water, air or dust, and remain permanently soft.
They are ideal for filling gaps and sealing joints such as those on bolt-on duct flanges and circular ducts in HVAC systems, air-conditioner casings, roofing and cladding systems, caravan roofs and panels, automotive windscreen and taillights, glass and metal.
Super Waterproof Tape is applicable in electrical, HVAC, and construction industries.
The tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat, and light reflectance is required.
- Resistant to chemicals, heat, and weather.
- High tack cold weather adhesive.
- Excellent adherence even in low temperature.
- Blocks out moisture and odors.
- Excellent insulation property.
- Water and UV resistant.
- Because of the strong stickiness, please wear gloves to prevent hand from sticking.
- In winter, it's better to use a hairdryer to heat camper roof repair before installation.
- Do not peel off it after applying within 24 hours.
- Do not use it with other waterproof material including benzene, benzene, ethylene, silicone and etc.
HOW TO USE:
- Size: 15cm * 5m / 10cm * 5m / 5cm * 5m.
- weight: 1300g / 900g / 450g.
- 1 roll x Super Waterproof Tape.
- Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.